2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Asking a prayer for protection around my vehicle that my friend has to use today, as well as the drive with another friend today to hike Mt. Rainier! Pray for protection as we snowshoe up the mountain, for safety and a wonderful, Jesus-filled time. I also would like to use it for time in nature...
Replies
12
Views
1K
I'm asking in prayer,that God will open doors of opportunity for us,to get approved for a bigger vehicle. The car we have now,we are outgrown it. We need a 3rd row suv. We have been told ,several times..that we need a cosigner or a big down payment. Which we don't have either of these. God...
Replies
8
Views
197
God of the orphans please let the holy spirit locate me through the dvlottery comes ###, ###. I promise to give you thanks always. Amen
Replies
7
Views
354
This will be granted to us now to bring Justice in Jesus name All your blood covering Lord Amen and protection, favor and strength.
Replies
7
Views
268
She just recently, just found out she has cancer. She doesn’t have much information. She has requested prayer though.
Replies
9
Views
250
Mera naam ### hai mere Papa ka naam ### hai mujhe Apne papa ke liye prayer prayer karvani hai unke ### mein ### ki problem hai unko ### complete nahin a pa raha hai unke ### mein ### atka hua hai unke ### se mein ### hua hai aur ### lag rahi hai unki ### mein kuchh pata nahin hai kaise hain kya...
Replies
5
Views
221
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt of nearly ### rupees, and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine...
Replies
8
Views
138
I received a call last Friday that my employer no longer needed me and I have been off work since. I am seeking work by calling and applying online. I also am behind on my bills and urgently in need of money. I been praying to God to receive His divine intervention and blessings in my life. I...
Replies
8
Views
314
Please join me in prayer for my ### years old son. He has turn away from God. He's a very smart & successful young man, a talented church musician, he attends a church that support his life style. I love him so very much and I long to see him completely restored and redeemed by the blood of...
Replies
8
Views
318
Father, in the name of Jesus and according to Your will, 2 Peter 3:9 KJV The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. we ask; We ask for salvation for ###...
Replies
7
Views
293
Back
Top Bottom