2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

for release for ### ### who has been wrongfully accused of felonies. That this time of testing as a young man, will allow him to grow and not lose faith in God or humanity. We pray that prosecutors and judges may practise fairness in their duties. May his parents continue to find solace in God's...
Replies
6
Views
433
Please pray that my father doesn’t have any complications in health. He s unwell he had a heart attack last week. Please pray for him to recover soon
Replies
7
Views
617
Pray for my great Grandbaby ### that is in the hospital. That all his test that they are doing on him come out negative and that he starts eating regular food and not just chips and apple and fruit juice. Please pray for him. God hear my prayer for little ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
472
Please protect my house..please keep the pipes from.###...please help me to have a better relationships with my family. Please hear my prayer
Replies
8
Views
239
Please pray for ### health. ### can hardly breathe.
Replies
7
Views
192
I ask for restoration in my family. I am a product of a failed marriage and it left a great impact on my life. In my recent period of isolation, I found out there are now 2 more recent divorces in my family. I am a 26-year-old woman who is hungry for God and is seeking His love every day. One of...
Replies
6
Views
271
I’ve taught for ### years. I don’t know if I can keep going. Please Lord help me.
Replies
7
Views
160
### praying for open doors and favors from his grandpa that grandpa is willing to help him financially with housing purchasing process.
Replies
6
Views
207
Ask the lord to bless my finances so i can move to another state so i can get my life together so i can get custody back over my four kids in jesus name please pray for me
Replies
6
Views
199
Please pray for release from my current financial situation paying all the bills and making no money from my passion. Please pray for the strength , hope and wisdom on the way.
Replies
6
Views
259
Back
Top Bottom