2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Pray for my husband his left foot has dark red patches and little swollen . Pray it's not anything serious that they will disappear and the pain he is experiencing that won't go . He is going Dr Wednesday
Replies
6
Views
375
I have really bad teeth and gum infection. So does my dad. I have really bad period pain and low iron. I’m doubled over in pain. My dad’s girlfriend is poisoning both of us with rat poison in the house, spread around and in the food. No one will come and help us. We are both really sick. None of...
Replies
6
Views
222
Hello. I’m hoping to get some prayer for my postpartum anxiety and protection over my baby from SIDS. I’m trying to not let the fear and anxiety take over, but it’s hard. I’m praying myself for my baby and for me, while also seeking therapy for my anxiety. I thank you so much for your prayers as...
Replies
8
Views
320
O Lord! The Great and merciful. I Am broken, alone and devasted. You know it all but i want to confess about all my sins before you. I admit i have been misleaded and misguided all my life. i have enjoyed the sin of homosexuality being married to woman and having kids. I feel bad and want to cry...
Replies
7
Views
245
God, I urgently need your help in finding work this month. I pray someone will give me a chance to work with them soon. I have the experience and education. I don't want to take anyone’s job from them I believe there’s room for everyone to be blessed and shine I am truly humbled by this...
Replies
6
Views
344
Please pray for Finances to come in and Provision. Please pray for ### to finish his Tasks and exams. He must finish ###. Please pray that ### buy me ink to print his tasks and exams and that we have the money to buy it. Plmm
Replies
7
Views
287
I am so anxious about my health
Replies
9
Views
151
I am requesting prayer for our finances. We have been helping our ### as she goes through a divorce. Her soon-to-be ex-husband has provided what he thinks she needs to have a home, utilities, groceries. Not enough for co-pays for Dr. visits or eyeglasses. It's been part of the narcissistic...
Replies
7
Views
253
Since last few days I have been feeling low and I’m not being able to do anything. I used to love painting but don’t know why I m feeling this way . I’m in my third trimester and I’m grateful for my pregnancy and my wonderful husband. But being at home sometimes i feel low and these days a...
Replies
7
Views
344
Jesus my Lord and Savior we reside in an extremely old building which is falling apart due to disagreement on the part of all the flat owners to either get it repaired or redeveloped. Currently there are big cracks forming in the ceiling and walls of our house in certain places and we have to...
Replies
6
Views
243
Back
Top Bottom