2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

I need help and I need a miracle, thank you.
Replies
8
Views
260
Please help each person praying here feel Agape Love, intercession, and Your Presence bring us closer and help us growing spiritually more each and every day. Please bring those who don't know You into a real relationship with You. Please Lord continue to lift our and all children of those...
Replies
10
Views
445
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks+
Replies
8
Views
159
PLEASE GOD STOP MY DAUGHTER'S CONSTANT COMPLAINING AND HER NEGATIVE, ANGRY ATTITUDE RIGHT NOW, GIVE HER A POSITIVE HEALTHY MINDSET, GIVE HER STRENGTH TO ENDURE, REMOVE ANY PAIN OR ANY OTHER BAD FEELINGS SHE HAS, PHYSICAL, OR MENTAL, OR EMOTIONAL, GIVE HER PEACE, KEEP HER SPIRITS UP ALL THE TIME...
Replies
11
Views
372
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
192
Please pray for my healing and restoration. I’ve been in and out of the hospital. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
265
Please pray for me pass my tomorrow sessional exam of mental health nursing 🙏🏻🥺
Replies
7
Views
326
Oh God, I request you to help me get ### points and above in the ### results. I am waiting for them.
Replies
8
Views
392
*Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me a wise and understanding heart so that I can be a good steward of all that He has entrusted to me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me to seek Him with all my heart, to pour out my whole soul before Him in...
Replies
11
Views
248
Praise you Lord! In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally & spiritually. Oh Lord you know how much he’s suffering, the lack of sleep (severe apnea) is horrible emotionally distraught. Pray for healing in all ways. Help me to help him, & be a better...
Replies
8
Views
278
Back
Top Bottom