2025

These are prayer requests from the year 2025.

Prayers I have a successful surgery that I'm covered in protection love and strength to go home to my babies and be the mom they deserve . Praying for no complications and a smooth and successful outcome praying everyone that is operating on me does a great job and has a passion for what they...
Replies
8
Views
7K
LORD, please help me with providence and the closing of my bank account in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
331
Hello feeling sluggish and worn out today prayers for healing in Jesus name. Consider yourself prayed for leave a specific request if you would like.
Replies
7
Views
132
Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for praying for my hike yesterday. I had a wonderful time, and God protected my friend and me. I got some beautiful pics! As far as my mom—-I’m concerned because she hasn’t been able to get over this chest cold she has had for a few weeks. I’m worried because...
Replies
8
Views
343
It seems like your message is incomplete. Could you please provide more details or clarify what you need assistance with? If you have a specific text you'd like redacted, feel free to share it, and I'll help with the redaction process.
Replies
8
Views
544
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
255
Total healing Lord and intervention in this urgent matter, prayers that the judge be more knowledgeable on the questions we asked of them and the sheriff to intervene and do their duties on this urgent matter. Please help in this we are allowed this service but doesn’t seem the judge is being...
Replies
7
Views
268
I have three unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
212
God has provided me with a nice apartment. It is in a house out in the country on a hill. It’s fully furnished. Thankfully, the VA will pay the deposit and first ### months rent. I am so thankful to God as this is an answered prayer. I miss my children terribly. I was just watching a movie, a...
Replies
8
Views
348
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt of nearly ### rupees, and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine...
Replies
8
Views
162
Back
Top Bottom