2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Peace and quiet to be able to sleep. God bless. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
9
Views
148
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with training, financial support for clothing and health products for family members, and fulfillment of goals and desires, including a special request for financial aid.
Replies
8
Views
203
God, thank You for my safe arrival home in icy weather .. for loved ones, too. God, bless the warriors here who prayed for us! Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
10
Views
269
I have five prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
95
Lord Jesus, please help me in my work...guide my steps, grant me your wisdom, fill me with your knowledge and help me to excel in my ###. In Jesus name, Amen..
Replies
12
Views
196
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing related to lung and heart issues, including difficulty breathing and enlarged heart.
Replies
12
Views
258
Jesus please let my husband get his password from work so he can do his work please he can't do anything and he is so behind and no one will help him. Please let someone reset it so it works. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
213
GOD ALMIGHTY I THANKFUL FOR EVERY BLESSING THAT YOU GIVE ME IN MY WHOLE LIFE. GOD ALMIGHTY I AM TOO WORRIED ABOUT MY MOST WORTHLESS BLESSING MY HUSBAND MY ###. HE WANTS TO LEAVE ME. GOD ALMIGHTY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PLEASE MY...
Replies
8
Views
260
Thanks Lord I Requested a prayer for my ### Thank u Jesus and all members prayer, now from ICU he is Shifted to room
Replies
10
Views
167
Please for us my daughter still wasting to much water up set ### getting angry. Back pain leg pain please pray for her in kitchen smell her bad everything smells bad. She put every where baby power in her room whats going on I don't know only God knows .whats worse to her I am very worried about...
Replies
10
Views
374
Back
Top Bottom