2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good morning man of God, My Name is ### and I am from ###. Please man of God pray for me and my family there is nothing for us to show in our lives, I am working but it's just for hand and mouth, I am in debts man of God I need breakthrough, please pray for my career, finances, prosperity and...
Replies
10
Views
270
Replies
10
Views
110
Shalom brothers and sisters, I would like to request for assistance in prayers for my ### who was admitted at hospital yesterday.
Replies
17
Views
384
I have asked previously currently he is very weak after the stroke and is unable to walk. Plse pray for a supernatural miracle in Jesus Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
276
Please can ### communicate with me. Give ### the strength to talk to me. Help ### relax and stop stressing.
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord Please help me get some sleep. I haven't been feeling well lately everything from Anxiety to stomach ache too heart palpitations. Lord, please protect my heart. Please help me get a good night's sleep and relax my body. Free me from anxiety and fear. Please have mercy on me. Please don't...
Replies
11
Views
266
Thanks. Unspoken request, a way, I need another room, a bigger place. Perhaps if this is your work. May ### forget.
Replies
10
Views
226
I humbly request to be healed of: Difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate; severe lower back pain due to a previous surgery on my spine; hypertension (BP). Good morning and win today.
Replies
9
Views
209
My ### and his wife is still in the hands of those kidnappers, I want God to preserve their life, renew their strength, let them be strong and let God settle the situation today. We don't want any carry over into the new year.
Replies
10
Views
228
Back
Top Bottom