2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God please bless my ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### for a miracle in their lives.
Replies
11
Views
295
1. Marital breakthrough - I'm ### yrs old and single, have never been married but I know that what God cannot do does not exist!!! 2. Debt free 3. Financial breakthrough 4. Family loose from every curse and bondage 5. House rent paid 6. Business breakthrough 7. Pray for my brother...
Replies
9
Views
293
Good morning everyone, I'm in difficult situations please pray that God should rescue my document from the hands of the ### judge. Now I am without no document, it seems to be no hope but I believe that God will show me mercy upon my document.
Replies
10
Views
243
Urgent prayer for sis ### she was just diagnosed having Covid 19 and Pneumonia she’s on dialysis and needs a kidney urgently she is in the hospital as I text oxygen level must rise and blood pressure must come down in Jesus Name all that will pray please do so now in Jesus name thank you fir...
Replies
11
Views
334
PRAISE GOD. IM THANKING GOD FOR PROTECTING ME AND MY FAMILY UPTO THIS FAR. ALSO I APPRECIATE TO ALL WHO ARE PRAYING ON THE SITE. GOD BLESS YOU AND LET HIM ANSWER ALL YOUR REQUESTS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. ### FROM ###
Replies
9
Views
233
Please help my mom get better. The doctors don't know what is the problem with my mom's health. And that's making my mom stress out a lot and she's over worrying. Which is bad for her health right now. Please God help my mom get better and have faith, strength, believe in you that everything...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please pray for healing and protection for myself and ###. Psalms 91; Psalms 35 Psalms 27.
Replies
9
Views
85
Pray for me and my friend to score pass mark in written exams. Amen
Replies
2
Views
87
Pray for ### and ### stop making so much noise at night I need my sleep
Replies
9
Views
220
I want God to bless me with a good paying job and a successful relationship as well as a good attitude towards other people. May he give me strength and faith not to turn away from him when he blesses me with the things am praying for.
Replies
10
Views
261
Back
Top Bottom