2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My prayer request 1. Financial provision for my wedding and in my marriage 2. Arrest the heart of every of my family members to favour my husband ### ### 3. Let men of value be raised by God to sponsor my wedding, financially, materially and otherwise 4. A Jesus sweet home in my marriage.
Replies
10
Views
267
Please pray for my little girl ###. For healing from an infection and fever.
Replies
14
Views
217
I want God to please bless me with a God fearing husband in the month of May ###. I want God to please bless me with a shop. I want God to intervene for me, all the people reporting me to my helper in other for him to stop helping me, I want God to put them to everlasting shame. I want God to...
Replies
11
Views
333
Please pastor pray for me, I’m believing God for a job. And for my husband’s salvation. Also for the spirit of God to send the strange woman out of my marriage for good.
Replies
13
Views
316
Please pray I have multiple stones in my ### gland. Doctors scheduled a surgery on ###. I have swelling around my ### and ### and constant pain in my ###. Please pray God heal me without operation.
Replies
11
Views
247
OBIEZU IJEOMA CHINONYEREM 1) FATHER, HAVE MERCY ON ###, HELP HIM IN HIS POLITICAL CAREER AND PURSUIT, GRANT HIM SUCCESS/ VICTORY AT THE SUPREME COURT IN THE ### ZONE SENATORIAL CONTEXT. 2) FATHER, I ASK FOR A SMOOTH, HITCHFREE AND SPEEDY COMPLETION OF THE PROCESS OF MY APPOINTMENT AS AN...
Replies
10
Views
414
God please I need admission into the University this year God please I need a Christmas present God please help me to follow you God please help me to serve you till the end God please when I am about to enter University grant me financial breakthrough God please favour me all round Thank you Jesus
Replies
10
Views
234
Wisdom on the job and wisdom for future choices. Salvation for my mother, ###. Deeper faith for ### and her 3 girls: ###, ###, and ###. I had to postpone my certification exam for one month. God would help me to study wisely and peacefully. I would not worry; I worry too much. I have an...
Replies
9
Views
286
Pastor ### was diagnosed with cancer tripple negative in ###. ### did all treatment and it went to remission for ### years but it is reoccurring again in ### lungs and ### am on chemo now just took one out of ### courses. ### need prayers for it to go for ever and never to reoccur again in ###...
Replies
11
Views
440
Prayer for conception Prayer for job appointment Prayer for financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
214
Back
Top Bottom