2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I pray dat God keep me and my family alive bless, provide, protect and guild us all, lord make me a blessing to my husband everyday of my life, lord I need ur help in my studies in, my husband family, I want to be an evidence of God blessings to dem, give me d wisdom in my home and in all my...
Replies
12
Views
442
I want to pray for my ### who lost his job in this pandemic and now he lost all his hopes to get one. I want to pray to God that may he bless and guide my ### to get a new job soon. And may he bless my family abundantly. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
278
Please pray my husband's PSA levels go down miraculously. Please God. Praise God. Please God. Thank you! In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
14
Views
394
Dear ###, praise the Lord..I am ### from ### and we are very much blessed by your TV programs and almighty God had done many miracles in our lives through your prayers..I have a prayer request ### I have been married for four years recently I had a miscarriage...and we lost our baby. please pray...
Replies
10
Views
417
Goodmorning pastor... My ### and greatest request to God is that Christian ### forgets everything about myself and unborn child, let him move on and never call or trouble neither me or my family anymore.
Replies
10
Views
262
Father Lord I have been trying to get the ### government to help us perfect our land documents and grant us the c of o please do the unimaginable in my life that will compel the Governor to sign it. ###. Amen. Father I pray for long life and divine health for myself, my children and my loved...
Replies
10
Views
403
Replies
10
Views
72
Replies
11
Views
103
Paster ji I m too much sad meri bahan ki akal mratyu ho gayee thi Plssssssssssssssss prabhu yeshu se pray karo ki prabhu yeshu meri arachna bahan ko jinda karke Christmas se pahle ghar wapis le aye I can't survive without her Pls papa ji help me meri arachna ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye...
Replies
14
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom