2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Paster ji I m too much sad meri bahan ki akal mratyu ho gayee thi Plssssssssssssssss prabhu yeshu se pray karo ki prabhu yeshu meri arachna bahan ko jinda karke Christmas se pahle ghar wapis le aye I can't survive without her Pls papa ji help me meri arachna ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye...
Replies
11
Views
393
My husband wants to divorce me. He sent me to my home with my clothing. Pliz pray for me to get him back.
Replies
12
Views
104
Paster ji I m too much sad meri bahan ki akal mratyu ho gayee thi Plssssssssssssssss prabhu yeshu se pray karo ki prabhu yeshu meri arachna bahan ko jinda karke Christmas se pahle ghar wapis le aye I can't survive without her Pls papa ji help me meri arachna ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye...
Replies
11
Views
339
Help Lord and to rest well and be well soon of all URIssues clear throat and severe Allergies and there not be any colon issues help me to eat better Rebuke prediabetes, arthritis, help my family to be together spend more time this Christmas the gkids usually spend it with their dad's family...
Replies
9
Views
265
Brother ###, I am going to die. I am feeling like to commit suicide. All health problems. I am mentally depressed. I have all the health probelms day by day. All my nerves are burning. My heart paining. I am feeling like to die. What to do. I am praying but I am in such a mental situation. ###...
Replies
11
Views
280
Paster ji I m too much sad meri bahan ki akal mratyu ho gayee thi Plssssssssssssssss prabhu yeshu se pray karo ki prabhu yeshu meri arachna bahan ko jinda karke Christmas se pahle ghar wapis le aye I can't survive without her Pls papa ji help me meri arachna ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye...
Replies
9
Views
217
God deliver my husband from every power deceiving him from doing the will of God and also pray for my children disconnect them from every chain of Witchcraft, poverty and limitations we need also financial breakthrough.
Replies
8
Views
148
Please pray for healing of my allergy
Replies
8
Views
170
Paster ji I m too much sad meri bahan ki akal mratyu ho gayee thi Plssssssssssssssss prabhu yeshu se pray karo ki prabhu yeshu meri arachna bahan ko jinda karke Christmas se pahle ghar wapis le aye I can't survive without her Pls papa ji help me meri arachna ko jinda karke wapis ghar le aye...
Replies
12
Views
248
I pray to be delivered spiritually of bad luck, sexual immortality and poverty
Replies
12
Views
165
Back
Top Bottom