2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm ### from Kenya, my prayer request is; to be delivered from sexual immorality (masturbation).
Replies
9
Views
332
Please pray ### ### and ### admit that the slander has been devastating and that ### will have to be compensated on the millions, by ### and his wife, the council.
Replies
8
Views
283
Hi ###, I am facing a problem and I don't know what I should do. Please help me.
Replies
13
Views
212
Father lord thank you for the gift of life n for protecting me n my family till this month, babe receive all my praise and adoration in Jesus name. God I commit my family into your hands open doors n marital settlement for me n my sisters, bless my parents first son n return his brain to make...
Replies
10
Views
345
Pray for me my life partner ### and our relationship. Pray all blessings and happiness. Pray all problems are going in Jesus name. Pray my family members and friends. Pray my mother and mother in law both pain of leg. Pray my brothers are alcohol attending. Pray my all family members. Pray in...
Replies
10
Views
274
My prayer request is; man of please pray for me. I have been doing masturbation for almost 5 years, I have tried to stop this but I find it very difficult. I have tried to pray. Even being prayed by my pastor but nothing has happened. Sometimes I do like God to use me in His ministry but I find...
Replies
13
Views
387
Please Lord, I beg you, keep us safe from this situation. I'm so scared, please Lord, please solve all the problems with little cash. I don't have any more extra money, please Lord save me from this situation and keep our family safe.
Replies
14
Views
602
A request for a loan to pay taxes.
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear God, please forgive all my sins and stop all spiritual attacks against me and my ###. Forgive every sin and make it so, I plead humbly, thanks.
Replies
12
Views
253
Praise Jesus ### ### my prayer request am looking for a security job pray for me to get one in Jesus Name
Replies
13
Views
326
Back
Top Bottom