2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Father God my husband needs your help. He is terrorizing the family with his emotionally abusive behavior. Our family is the target of his anger. He does not have a relationship with you & does not care about living with integrity. Please guide him to get help. Amen
Replies
11
Views
191
Pray for me and my children for God's restoration
Replies
12
Views
74
Please pray I completely separate myself from family trying to control my life, please pray they accept my ### will have to take the consequences.
Replies
11
Views
205
Please pray for ###'s good habits and happy journey tomorrow.
Replies
10
Views
286
thank you for all the prayers for my ### she back home she still not well she is still weak her blood pressure is high and she has ### just pray for God to heal from her ### and get her blood pressure back to normal and get her strength and energy back
Replies
11
Views
220
Please pray that my neighbour will be peaceful, not slamming with doors and walking very noisily. Also pray for my normal heart beat, normal blood pressure, and good sweet sleep. Amen. It's ### am.
Replies
10
Views
214
I want to pray for my brother ###. I want to pray for his health, financial, mental. I pray that he gets closer to the Lord. Also, pray he gets back on his feet. Pray that doors open to him never before. He has been through so much. Amen
Replies
12
Views
293
```markdown "Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens." (Hebrews 8:1) Christ has conquered all death - extinguished the most tragic evil curse on mankind - and even now reigns...
Replies
12
Views
527
I am longing to find the love of my life. If God wills, let it happen soon.
Replies
10
Views
217
I pray for my thyroid biopsy. PLs Jesus give me negative report let the lump shrink
Replies
11
Views
276
Back
Top Bottom