2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my daughter who is ### years old and wanting to be blessed with a child.
Replies
8
Views
61
Please keep my family (myself, ### and our 2 dogs) in your prayers for safety and protection from the bullies at ### especially the HOA Board members in unit ###, ###, and ###. The unit above me is on the Board the management company and other board members will not penalize them or the constant...
Replies
8
Views
285
there are some things others can do to us that are soo abominable there would have been more hope for Judas Iscariot... please pray for ### ### am upset beyond words. thank-you.
Replies
25
Views
657
Please God please forgive me Jesus for all the sins that I have done against you Jesus please forgive me Jesus please please. Please pray for me today I have online classes and so please pray that the teacher may not scold me or shout me or ask questions to me and also please pray that the day...
Replies
7
Views
182
Please pray for the transformation of my teenage ###. Lord I trust in You. All praise to you Abba Father Amen
Replies
8
Views
194
It’s dying I don’t want to get stuck out there Please Pray
Replies
9
Views
84
Please pray for our needs, my son's job, a good house, and one of our property sales. Thank you, ### ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
223
Pray for my son ### study health safety and future life.
Replies
7
Views
185
May the Lord bless ### and her husband ### with the fruit of the womb
Replies
7
Views
128
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord I dint want live in a 1 bedroom council flat any more any longer lord I deserve so so sk much better...
Replies
6
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom