2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me and my family. Pray for my work because I don't have any work. ### and ### please pray for me and my family when you pray to God.
Replies
11
Views
68
Asking prayer for God's favor, wisdom and direction etc. in finding an awesome new tenant (or tenants) to be able to rent to... that I find the exact persons the LORD will have me deal with... that there be no hindrance or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
7
Views
210
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
46
I am asking God of T.B Joshua to help me financially. I am in a financial mess. Please man of God pray for me. I am finished I have credits everywhere my children are in college and I have nothing to pay for them in the next semester. Please I need help am helplessly.
Replies
9
Views
266
Asking prayer for God's healing, deliverance, etc. upon my body; for continued protection and deliverance from strongholds of the enemy working in and upon my physical frame; that the Lord destroys all spiritual hindrances, interference and retaliations upon myself and others, etc.
Replies
8
Views
171
Prophet ### ### ji Pls pray for my sister ### ### use jinda kar ke jaldi ghar le aye Christmas se pahle Sir pls bhavishvani karke bata ye ki prabhu yeshu meri ### ### bahan ko jinda karke ghar wapis kab leke ayenge pls tell me reply me I want to talk to prophet ### ### ji Sir pls help me...
Replies
11
Views
458
Please pray for me to heal from cesarean infection and nerve problems, wounds, and heart pain, headache, backache, and all the health problems. Please please
Replies
9
Views
191
Please pray urgent for my son ### he is giving trouble very badly. Today he bit me badly. He is having mental problems also. Now he is not sleeping also. Whole day I am sitting in front of him. Now also he is not sleeping. Please pray for my request. I am in very bad condition. I am having ###...
Replies
9
Views
215
Asking prayer for God's favor, anointing, wisdom, direction and involvement for tasks and responsibilities, etc. this week and beyond. Favor that tenants perform their obligations, favor for trash pick up, package deliveries, etc., no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
7
Views
211
Please prayer for ### and ### family. =F0=9F=99=82
Replies
2
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom