2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Yesterday I tried suicide because spirits inside me said so. They affect every thought. My only way is to get instructions and guidance from a good angel who has guided and helped me for 12 years. Pray for a better new year for me and my family and good friends.
Replies
7
Views
245
To prayer of in the name of JESUS that gives us blessing, peace and success in every one miracle, Dear our prayer group family as you are praying according to request from so many people and my family it is no doubt that ### got greater success. and miracles later ### will post the power of...
Replies
8
Views
223
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're facing a lot of challenges and emotions right now. It's important to take care of yourself and seek support from those around you, whether that's friends, family, or a professional counselor. If...
Replies
7
Views
156
I need help, I lost my job and I'm almost being locked out of my house. I can't even afford to buy food. When I ask help from family nobody is willing to help. Getting a job is a problem here in ###. Sometimes I don't know what keeps me alive. Someone sent me bundles which will expire on ###...
Replies
7
Views
211
Please pray for my ### who has cancer and is very very sick. Thanks I am ### ### your daughter
Replies
6
Views
50
Greetings in the name of Yahshua, please pray that my family will be free from demonic attacks. We are gifted ### engineers but have nothing to show for it. ###, strife, etc. is happening to us. Lack of marriage, physically beaten, body.
Replies
7
Views
135
Hi my name is ###. I am asking for prayers for myself. I am having a bunch of odd symptoms that are unexplained by doctors. My only hope for healing is now in the hands of the Lord. Please pray that the Lord hears my plea and heals me. Thank you for your prayers and I too am praying for all of you.
Replies
7
Views
192
Healing for my husband, ###, and our Marriage.
Replies
9
Views
84
Pray for me God. To intervene in my case. I was dismissed at work but I appealed to win the case.
Replies
7
Views
53
I have five prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom