2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
12
Views
217
Good evening Pastor, my name is ### and I am kindly requesting for yours prayers, I am looking for a better job, sent many applications but all in Vein. Please pray for me. Thank You
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray for my ### admitted with Corona. Please pray for complete healing and good health.
Replies
14
Views
224
Amen thank you a lot for the prayer and I know that The Almighty God as healed me today
Replies
6
Views
120
Praise the Lord pastor, My Name is ###. Please pray for me that I want to build up my career with Rs ###/- cash in hand and I also want to get my work experience certificate with a reputed company. And also pray for my marriage. I want to get a desired life partner in my life. I don't want to...
Replies
8
Views
236
Family gave my inheritance away and I had an injury and can’t work, please pray they get the money back as I’m getting pregnant. The exploited me.
Replies
9
Views
163
Prayer request for my sister who is in ICU fighting for her life for several days. Pray for healing she had complications during labor.
Replies
14
Views
291
1. Kindly pray for me, my name is ### from ###, ###, I have been coughing a lot, pray for my complete healing, and also pray I don't get fever and Covid-19 corona virus. 2. Pray for my mother ### ### complete healing from Covid-19 corona virus pneumonia, Asthma, Coughing, Pressure and other...
Replies
10
Views
340
A child named ### was born with a heart defect and congenital glaucoma/ cataract. Please pray for his healing, salvation and the salvation of those around him. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
264
Please pray for my son ###. God please do miracle in his life. Please lord Jesus answer our prayer. I beg you lord. Make my son ### normal. Give him new brain. Please lord Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
279
Back
Top Bottom