2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

After Corona disease I suffering in my present job. I am a private college teacher salary only ### rupee. I can't manage with salary a month. I am postgraduate. but no further opportunities not yet. please pray for got a good salary job with good working environment. I requests to pray my...
Replies
9
Views
146
Praise the Lord! Please protect my family members from all evils and sickness. Bless my ### and his family members. Protect my teenager from all dangers and bad company. Heal him and Lord please bring ### closer to you. Amen
Replies
8
Views
149
Please pray for my important requests
Replies
10
Views
151
Glory be our lord Jesus. Phaneroo help me and pray for my brother ### ### he is a soldier & he is willing to go ###. He wants his name to his name to be fixed among the names of those who in the next group. Thnx Phaneroo.
Replies
8
Views
202
For healing of diabetes For God to remove strong men and women in ###'s and ###'s family that say we shall not prosper or we shall die Prayer for promotion to assistant director
Replies
8
Views
201
1. Kindly pray for me, my name is ### from ###, ###, I have been coughing a lot, pray for my complete healing, and also pray I don't get fever and Covid-19 corona virus. 2. Pray for my mother ### ### complete healing from Covid-19 corona virus pneumonia, Asthma, Coughing, Pressure and other...
Replies
7
Views
260
Not comfortable to be second wife and being late in life desperate comes with wrong decision please pray, for ### about these lifetime decision and pray for ### family protection during festive season to New Year God My only hope hear ### prayers Thank you, ###-###
Replies
2
Views
109
Pls pray for me wholeheartedly and lovingly. I have not slept properly in the past weeks, I have anxiety, depression, and I’ve even had thoughts of suicide. I have trouble breathing all the time and I don’t know what else to do, I need a miracle from God because I know my days are numbered. I...
Replies
11
Views
281
I have five prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
66
Father let my husband be settled by he's boss as he resigns from he's former job ###, Amen Lord bless d works of my hands, send customers from d north, south east my way dis new yr ###, Amen As my husband starts his own bizness let it grow come next year ###, Amen I cancell sickness forever from...
Replies
9
Views
204
Back
Top Bottom