2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord, heal & protect me, my loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. I pray for all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Praise You, God! ###
Replies
8
Views
121
I pray for more hunger to serve God I pray for nysc 2021...to join the next batch going to nysc I pray for Permanent divine healing in my life and in ###'s life I pray that God should arrest my sister ### I pray in 2021 I will get engaged I pray for expansion in my business and for more...
Replies
8
Views
223
Pray for my son ###. He was diagnosed with double right ventricle heart disease. He is ### months old. I want God to give him a brand new heart.
Replies
9
Views
294
A new car for my ### and guidance in ### 🙏 amen
Replies
9
Views
199
I pray for a VICTORIOUS result in my exams I wrote a few weeks ago (My Reality) and for me to start dreaming, visions and hearing from God.
Replies
8
Views
179
God, thank You at day's end ~ for grace, mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
8
Views
152
My ### met with an accident. He is seriously injured and admitted in hospital. He needs a surgery but he is unconscious and doctors are not ready to do the surgery at this stage due to the risk. Kindly pray for recovering his consciousness and health. He can do miracles. We believe.
Replies
7
Views
184
1. Fruit of the womb to my wife 2. Long life in good health 3. Healings on my left knee (one year and counting, same pain) 4. Family restoration
Replies
8
Views
255
My ### met with an accident. He is seriously injured and admitted in hospital. He needs a surgery but he is unconscious and doctors are not ready to do the surgery at this stage due to the risk. Kindly pray for recovering his consciousness and health. He can do miracles. We believe.
Replies
9
Views
2K
For my daughter to start walking, talking, and doing things her age mate are doing.
Replies
8
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom