2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My God. God of Elisha may your holy name be lifted up. My hands are up to receive deliverance, my last born son is being tormented by the spirit of drugs. I stand in the gap for my son. May his spirit hear the lord's voice. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
13
Views
258
Lord you are our Healer please heal ### and ###. ### is having some or the other illness since last month. Please heal completely oh Lord our GOD. Savior of all. I believe in you JESUS. I trust in you JESUS. You will hear my cry. I have faith in you JESUS. Glory to you. In JESUS name of pray...
Replies
11
Views
294
my husband should locate me. sound health, financial breakthroughs.
Replies
13
Views
126
God, thank You for a new day ~ grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
10
Views
215
Please God stop these attacks now and forever, in Yeshua's name Amen
Replies
12
Views
161
Oh Lord please heal ### as getting fever. Please forgive ### Lord. Have mercy on ###. Please heal. In JESUS name I pray. Amen🙏
Replies
11
Views
105
Upgrade Pentecostal churches in ###
Replies
10
Views
279
🙏 Pray for my mother ### she doesn't feel well. Pray that God heals her now and make her feel whole healthy and full of vitality.
Replies
12
Views
302
I request a prayer to all prayer warriors to pray for me to the almighty God to heal my finger. I've had a nightmare, see darkness, power hitting on my left hand two times and then after a few days my second finger after a thumb on my left hand started to swell and I was feeling pain in it...
Replies
10
Views
306
I want prayer for ###, ###, and ### against witchcraft please.
Replies
12
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom