2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

1. for the complete healing of my son ### from every type of developmental delay. 2. for my children to excel in whatever they do or desire to do 3. that my husband and me will be closer to God and be hungry for him, a burning desire will be born in our hearts 4. the doors of heaven will...
Replies
11
Views
337
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
26
Views
821
Please pray for my would be ### prestigious job and for my senior prt grade in the school where I am working now....please and also pray for my would be ###, for me and for all our family members tonight sound sleep and good health...and please please pray for my successful and beautiful...
Replies
11
Views
441
Please pray that I will get this job I applied for with the ### Department of Agriculture. I have an interview scheduled for ###.
Replies
15
Views
277
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
61
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, - I would like prayers to find a job, have money, restore my marriage, regain health and be a good Christian. I pray to find my service in a church and to do God's will! Be blessed!
Replies
12
Views
272
Replies
5
Views
104
Pray to God asking him to bless my children with Good Wisdom Knowledge Good Guidance and Divine Intelligence.
Replies
12
Views
231
Am ### from ###, I have a skin condition that has affected me for some years now, the life has been so hard financially even as I try to foster my political ambition, but I know that where God is and His will prevail, He will hear my cry in the name of Jesus.
Replies
12
Views
491
God I need your reaction into my life in this end of the year.
Replies
5
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom