2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Heavenly Father please heal ### from any kind of cancer in her body, please give her long life, bless her comings and her going. Please erase any legions, cancer, and anything else that's not from you. In Jesus name Amen, AMEN
Replies
13
Views
308
The mother of my nearly ### year old daughter continuously neglects and ignores her. She seeks to gain sole custody and wants to receive child support payments which would not be good for my daughter as she surely will be neglected and abused by her lazy, wicked, violent, angry mother. Please...
Replies
11
Views
371
The mother of my nearly ### year old daughter continuously neglects and ignores her. She seeks to gain sole custody and wants to receive child support payments which would not be good for my daughter as she surely will be neglected and abused by her lazy, wicked, violent, angry mother. Please...
Replies
10
Views
432
Replies
16
Views
325
Daddy good morning, please pray for me my name is ### from ###, since yesterday evening I started feeling sharp pain in my chest till now. I want God almighty to heal me in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
14
Views
361
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
11
Views
234
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
13
Views
282
Please pray for me. I have ### health issues that God can heal. I know he is able.
Replies
16
Views
156
### diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, pneumonia, on a respirator, prayer for ### health and strength, protection. Lord keep all your children healthy, strong, and protected. Amen
Replies
14
Views
527
Lord let 2021 bring healing over the ### in the name of Jesus please. Amen! CHRISTMAS NEWS RIGHT NOW!!! Christmas Star viewing tonight! Low on the horizon in the SW here in ### our best view 7:56 pm EST and the star (Jupiter and Saturn close together appearing as one bright object) visible...
Replies
13
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom