2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you Jesus for guiding and protecting me each day. Please bless the relationship between ### and ### with lots of unconditional love and happiness. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
194
Muze asthma ki shikayat hain. Pls kripa karke prophetji mere liye God ko prayer kare ki main changa ho jaao in the name of Jesus. Thank u very much. Praise the Lord.
Replies
8
Views
83
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall condemn. God's powerful presence protects me wherever I go. I am always safe in God's presence. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
171
pray for ### for ### ### and ### pain to be completely healed.
Replies
9
Views
141
Main bahut jyada pareshan mera 4 saal se business mein kafi nuksaan ho raha hai Aap kripa karke mere liye prayer kariye taki main jaldi se rin mukt ho sako###
Replies
8
Views
275
My name is ### ### Good morning Pastor and entire family of ###, I want Pastor to prayed for my family, The spirit of bareness in my family God to Change my garment of embarrassment Every mistake, let ### speak I pray for Divine healing Marital Settlement and God' favor in my family Miracle for...
Replies
7
Views
214
I thank God for getting through your ministry, my request for prayer is I have been suffering fibroids since I was ### years old now am ### years old, please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
134
Need the LORD to show me whether I need to move to a new state to find the woman that HE might have for me, if I'm meant for marriage.
Replies
8
Views
143
I have got asthma, please pray for me for healing from this disease.
Replies
9
Views
81
Summary (due to privacy): A person is expressing distress over being cheated by a friend, losing their job, financial difficulties, and challenges with marriage. They are feeling overwhelmed and considering quitting.
Replies
11
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom