2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
8
Views
59
As we have a resident test positive And I was around him today Please pray I don't get this COVID
Replies
8
Views
151
Healing from urinary tract infection. Success and open doors, I pray for ### and God's blessings and good health.
Replies
9
Views
2K
I got hit yesterday eve w/ depression & discouragement. Had a huge gutter problem; PTL; God provided a xn handyman to solve gutter problem this afternoon. Super fast answer to prayers!! Pls pray for God to help me deal w/ paperwork issues. I have items that need to b done before dec. 31st--pls...
Replies
7
Views
206
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
7
Views
126
My rent is going up after Christmas. I don't have the money and to pay for my glasses. Need a Christmas Miracle for finances. :):):)
Replies
9
Views
164
My rent is going up after Christmas. I don't have the money and to pay for my glasses. Need a Christmas Miracle for finances.
Replies
7
Views
147
Please please all pray lord your word says ask and I will receive lord photographs videos are so so very important to me lord that create memories lord I don't want to be scared fear getting my photographs videos taken being on video call I ask you please lord take all fear away ### please...
Replies
4
Views
103
Please pray for my daughter (###) Break chains of addictions and demonic strongholds in Jesus name! Plead the blood of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
156
Please pray my IVF is protected and I have two beautiful healthy kids of my own. Please pray I receive abundant compensation for it being delayed.
Replies
7
Views
238
Back
Top Bottom