2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for healing of my anxiety and OCD
Replies
10
Views
205
God has finally answered my prayers and praise God and praise him for all living things and It is good to lift prayers of praise to the Lord! and thanks all for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
204
Organized, clean, decluttered life and home in Jesus name. Out with everything that is blocking progress. Changes made so that my home will be simple, inviting with loving peaceful energy. Maximum used space. (My ### is little) Holy Spirit lead me and give me insights and confidence...
Replies
8
Views
235
Man of God help me I try to reject the sin but I find myself in it and I desire more of doing the work of God but because of a sin I became ### of doing the will of God.
Replies
8
Views
78
Please pray I'm reapproved for my disability benefits and they never cut them off again. I'm disabled and chronic pain. Pray pain goes away and never returns. ###
Replies
7
Views
176
Please pray for me for God to send me my God given partner. I am ###. Sometimes very sad, impatient, anxious, frustrated, frightened, depressed etc....feelings switch. Please pray that God will develop in my life everything I need to connect to my divine partner and stay with him in a happy...
Replies
7
Views
155
my name is ### from ### my prayer request is for you to pray for my husband who is going tru prombles at work place also pray for my mother inlaw whis sick at the moment we dont have enough money so pray for us finacial breakthrougt
Replies
9
Views
246
I want God to turn things around for my good..pray I and my son ### Visa be released, pray for financial breakthrough for my husband's business. God should bless my husband beyond human imagination. God should send destiny helpers for us this season of celebration..pray God should protect and...
Replies
7
Views
219
Pray that something good will come out of everything negative that happened.
Replies
9
Views
104
Abba Father heal me ### from every pain in my breast every discharge from my breast ..................... Let there be turn around in my life and in d life of my sister.............Abba Father.bless ### with a good job in is area of work..................I and my sister marital breakthrough come...
Replies
9
Views
217
Back
Top Bottom