2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Our father in heaven, I thank you for the privilege to make my request before you, be thou glorified in the name of Jesus Christ. Father God, I pray for total deliverance in my family, destroy every evil covenant made knowingly or unknowingly in the name of Jesus Christ. Let there be a total...
Replies
11
Views
273
Lord I come before you with my life and family. Please Lord change my story from the familiar to the miraculous by your power. Heal my husband's arms, my knees and even the unknown afflictions, Lord please take away the shame we've repeatedly suffered financially and otherwise with double honor...
Replies
9
Views
211
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
11
Views
160
Lord have mercy I backslid to ###. Break all ### curses and demons.
Replies
12
Views
759
I pray the spirit of the holy ghost to come locate me here in ### and take away all my burdens ### and all my children are passing through hardship ..
Replies
10
Views
239
1. Am believing God for a new job that I have submitted my CV months ago. ###. 2. There is a business of gold and oil that am involved in, am asking for God's intervention for speed and favour on the business. 3 Am asking for a miracle of Divine favour, speed of the Spirit to be extended to me...
Replies
10
Views
266
Ohi Lord remember us and bless us with Fruits of the Womb, Me and my 3 Sisters. ###yrs +, Ohi Father Lord show us that you are Father to the Fatherless. Fight our battles. Take away this shame of Barenness in my Family in Jesus Mighty name Amen Amen Amen. I present this Prayer in ur Altar of Fire
Replies
9
Views
252
My Grandmother passed away awhile ago, I vowed to break into entertainment media for her. I would like you to pray that I do work in entertainment media.
Replies
9
Views
309
I'm a ### years old Christian lady yet to be married. I have been jobless since January ###. Still awaiting response from the Canadian immigration on my permanent residence application. I trust Jesus to make me a testifier this year ###.
Replies
10
Views
476
I have five prayer requests for today. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom