2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I pray that GOD will my financial break through, that help in my business, that GOD will recognise me and my husband, that GOD will give my children favour and let GOD fight all my hidden battle, GOD should my daughter in her education, GOD should give my daughter lucrative job and give us good...
Replies
8
Views
279
Please pray my father accepts this year that I won’t see him again, he’s too creepy and manipulative and I don’t feel safe. I want him out of my life for food, please pray this happens, please pray my partner and I have no more interference🙏 Please pray the SRA tackles ### over leaving me at...
Replies
8
Views
253
Please pray for my mother-in-law as she soon gets tests done in a few more weeks that the results will be benign. Please pray that our family will continue to stay healthy with no virus. Please God heal all the people with Covid in your will and time. Please continue to pray for my anxiety to...
Replies
9
Views
156
I pray for God's mercies and grace. I pray for directions and help. Long life and prosperity. I prayer for peace in my family and open doors. May God's will be done!
Replies
10
Views
185
My money has been on pending transaction for some months now. Sir please intercede on my behalf because I need the money for Christmas and also to pay debts.
Replies
10
Views
236
Please brothers and sisters I have started my programme I need your prayers with more blessing to guide me through the help of God and the mighty name of Jesus amen
Replies
8
Views
184
My money has been on pending transaction for some months now. Sir please intercede on my behalf.
Replies
8
Views
359
Please pray for me to go to ### for my studies May God bless u all
Replies
9
Views
146
Good evening pastor ###, pastor ###, My prayers request are as follows: I want God to give me and my sisters marital settlement am the first child and and ### going to ### I have been experiencing alot of heartbreak and disappointments. Am also believing God for a job for my younger sis, ### and...
Replies
9
Views
360
1, Fruit of the womb 2, debt cancellation 3, healing 4, breakthrough 5, finally deliverance
Replies
10
Views
256
Back
Top Bottom