2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray ### shine out n shine n get God favor I pray ### my trainer stop attacking me n stop saying mean stuff I want to be appreciated n wanted n needed
Replies
8
Views
314
Prayer for baby movements and safe delivery to healthy baby. My delivery is scheduled on ###, ###. But since yesterday feeling low baby movements. Please pray that everything will be normal n God will help me in safe delivery for a healthy baby.
Replies
10
Views
275
”Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver...
Replies
12
Views
159
God give me an extraordinary grace to excel in the remaining days of my life, let success be my other name and your name be praised, amen.
Replies
2
Views
109
I have a exam today and I am very scared for this exam, as I haven't read anything. But it is very important for me to clear this exam. Please pray for me as it is urgent and very important. Amen
Replies
14
Views
120
I pray for success I pray for a job offer so I can start working.
Replies
12
Views
243
Heavenly Father we are to get strong winds tonight and so is a friend of mine. Please watch over us both and keep the power on. Thank you Father for all you do for us.. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Replies
16
Views
266
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
217
Praying that God intercedes that my ### finance or release. Bills are due and Insurance has been cancelled! I tried to get extension for ### days but was not approved! In Jesus name I Thank You
Replies
12
Views
209
Back
Top Bottom