2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I want God to give me few for the job
Replies
11
Views
63
I want God to open my womb for conception, and free ### and ###'s family from any foundational curse and bondage they in, we pray that he makes us grow stronger in him spiritually, heals ###'s mom from sickness and afflictions, I pray God to changes our in ###'s family and peace love joy and...
Replies
10
Views
279
Pleas ### help me. I ask God all day for help. I really need help. Please ### haven't showered since ###. I am caring for my grandma all the time and my mom and my mom is always abusing me and last night I grabbed her and she has a bruise. I ASK AND BEG AND BEG FOR HELP, caring is so hard why...
Replies
10
Views
307
Lord please please enlarge my faith trust in you in every way incredibly abundantly now please in Jesus name please lord heal my stomach please in every way now please in Jesus name please lord bless me pleass with a lot allt ally better mobile phone camera mo kid phone at very good price now...
Replies
8
Views
189
To know God and his miracles forever in my life. To grow strong each day in faith.
Replies
9
Views
107
I am really needs God to give me the job and access to finance to start the business.
Replies
9
Views
180
Replies
10
Views
66
Goodmorning pastor ### and all the pastors of NSPPD, I'm mother of five, a boy and four girls they're all adults but my son doesn't agree with them, he always insults me and the father, he's 23 yrs a bsc holder pls I need you to pray for him cus he was once a true believer but now he's no more...
Replies
9
Views
178
Prayer Request for my family and I 1) The grace to seek the face of God. 2) Let there be a financial breakthrough in my family before the end of the year. 3) God should favor my husband, that all that he has lost in the past years, should be restored, e.g., business, finance 4) God...
Replies
9
Views
255
Type Prayer Request Here Oh my Father in heaven Please bless me with children, it's been three years now since I got married I need children oh Lord and I believe that you're more than every medical challenge, such as a retroverted Uterus, Proteus, Staphylococcus etc....
Replies
8
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom