2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Financial breakthrough, good job and divine settlement in marriage, children and success in my life I ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. And deliver us from the spirit of death.
Replies
6
Views
268
Financial breakthrough, good job and divine settlement in marriage, children and success in my life I ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. And deliver us from the spirit of death.
Replies
8
Views
251
My daughters to marry this year and marry right. All my children to marry right, by His grace. My promotion in all ramifications of life. God, please, heal and strengthen my mother. ###'s promotion. Save souls, O Lord and help us to make Heaven, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
120
### from Kenya wishing to pass my final high school....yet failing in current exams ...it's the exams that will determine my life.....pray with...... Pllzzzzz............ I will appreciate and after dwelling in I work for the Lord by building a children's home care.
Replies
8
Views
212
Prayer of thanksgiving for my entire family and loved ones Prayer of mercy in every way we might have gone astray Prayer of spiritual growth and relationship with Jesus Prayer for Favour and blessings in my family and the life of ### ### ### Prayer of divine upliftment Prayer of...
Replies
7
Views
283
1. I want my daughter to be completely healed of Autism and development delay. 2. I want financial situation in my family to change and get better. 3. I want peace amongst my siblings and my mom. 4. I want my ###'s health to be restored. 5. Breakthrough for my ###'s birthday. 6...
Replies
6
Views
139
I need my spiritual eyes and spiritual hearing open.
Replies
8
Views
182
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
48
Father I thank you for all you have done in my life. Am sorry for my sins and ask for mercy. Father I ask that you intercede in my marriage. Make my husband's heart meek and kind towards me and my family. Restore peace in my home and in my father's house. I ask that you open up doors of favour...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord, for ### & ### ~ thank You in advance for their healings, wisdom & Your spouses for them.... in deepening Life in Christ. ###
Replies
7
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom