2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God to settle me maritally Free from financial debts Business expansion Completion of our abandon building project. God to visit my family God's direction for my brother on what to do. God to hold the Peace and love in my sisters home Good health for my mum, siblings and I.
Replies
6
Views
183
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
109
”Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver...
Replies
6
Views
99
1. I pray for good health, wisdom, prosperity and God's protection in my life, the life of my ###'s and my extended family at large. 2. I pray for unparalleled wisdom and foresight. 3. Open door and prosperity is what I ask God for. I ask that He might bring divine customers to ### and make...
Replies
6
Views
192
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
61
Healing for my cousin who ran mad in school Breaking every family set backs Increase in capacity for spiritual ideas. Steadfast in God's fellowship
Replies
7
Views
169
Lord, Jesus please let my ### account balance be fixed and show a positive balance. Thank You, for helping me. Jesus. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
71
Please pray all support is removed from ###, ###, and the ###s, and people who hurt ###. Please pray Dr. ### is jailed, ### is struck off and ###’s compensation is in the millions🙏
Replies
6
Views
206
Divine healing from arthritis from me and my daughter's knee. Healing for my father who spoilt lungs and need news ones to replace them. I want to settle down in my husband's house in ###, and travel to Europe for a holiday. I want God to bless me with a new and comfortable place and a car as...
Replies
6
Views
239
Oh Lord, let every foul spirit of addiction and stealing manipulating my brother ### depart to the pit of hell permanently in Jesus name Oh Lord, take your place and have your way in the life of every ### and establish us in your word of light and truth Oh Lord, drop in my head that idea that...
Replies
6
Views
180
Back
Top Bottom