2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
6
Views
110
My name is ### from ###, I want my application which I took to ### District Public service commission office for the job of ### to be among those which are considered for shortlist in Jesus's name Amen
Replies
9
Views
330
Lord please please stop all evefy criticism towards me right now please permanently in Jesus name please please Lord build boast my confidence self-esteem self-worth incredibly abundantly in every way now please Lord bless your beauty your glory your radiance to be all in every single part of me...
Replies
6
Views
147
I pray for my mother that God almighty should give good health and send helpers to her for me in Jesus name. O Lord my father send helpers to me. O Lord my father open new doors for me and family. My father touch the heart of my sister ### to call us her family members. Father Lord bless and...
Replies
6
Views
181
Anointing to win souls to God in 2021. Grace to walk in Wisdom, understanding, revelations and visions. Let the ancients mountains of my fathers house standing against me be destroyed forever. I will carry my ###, ###, and ### full tenor, no miscarriage, complications, emergencies, and will...
Replies
6
Views
211
Good morning pastor ###, ### and all the ### team. Please join me to ask God to heal my husband who has been suffering from prostrate cancer, waist pain and arthritis that require major operation. 2. The payment of our gratuities by ### government is over due and my husband's case require...
Replies
6
Views
304
Total restoration of health and breakthrough in my career.
Replies
7
Views
178
Good day pastor ###. My name is ###. I like you to intercede in prayer for me concerning my health and that of my brother. I need divine healing from ulcer and stomach pain. My brother needs healing from sickle cell anaemia and HIV. I know that what God cannot do does not exist. Thank you sir.
Replies
7
Views
155
Good morning pastor ###, ### and all the ### team. Please join me to ask God to heal my husband who has been suffering from prostrate cancer, waist pain and arthritis that require major operation. 2. The payment of our gratuities by ### government is over due and my husband's case require...
Replies
7
Views
284
prayer needed for ### larynx. Inflammation is causing her a great deal of pain. Maranatha
Replies
8
Views
180
Back
Top Bottom