2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for numbness of my feet and face, discomfort of the body will be gone and blood circulation for the whole body will be in healthy state. The meds and treatment made me more and more......... Lord I do not know what to do now. Lord have mercy on me on this Christmas day. I really hope that I...
Replies
9
Views
236
1. Fruit of the womb 2. Debt cancellation 3. Healing 4. Breakthrough 5. Family deliverance
Replies
9
Views
210
I don't have baby even after ### years of marriage. Want to pray to Jesus for baby.
Replies
10
Views
110
Please pray for healing of a friend ### headache
Replies
9
Views
55
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a lovely day and I send love and well wishes to you all. I just want to thank God for the provisions he has made in my life this year and I want to thank all of you for assisting me in prayer this month as many doors have been opening in my...
Replies
8
Views
259
Lord please bring your peace and blessing to our apartment. Remove all curses of witchcraft
Replies
7
Views
103
Dear prayer warriors 🙏. Merry Christmas. Please pray for ###. ### is going through a very hard time. ### left shoulder, chest and ear pain very bad. Finding difficult even to breathe sometimes. Let this Christmas blessings be ### healing from every health issue. Amen
Replies
8
Views
214
Kindly pray that my ### infection be healed in Jesus Christ
Replies
13
Views
307
My name is ### could you please pray for my salvation and that I will be delivered from my enemies. From those who hate me and want to see my destruction. I am being monitored in my home and followed when I go out by people who hate me. This came about because of what I have done in my past. I...
Replies
10
Views
397
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance for rent, electric bill, and church-related expenses.
Replies
9
Views
253
Back
Top Bottom