2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
10
Views
118
Lord Jesus good day sir, please heal my daughter ### ### ### of sickle cell pain and crisis. Make her whole completely in Jesus name and no more coming to the hospital. We have been in the hospital and the doctor's don't know what else to do, we don't know what to do lord. Help us Lord in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
241
Having problem with my wife from a different denomination, help to unite us to be in the same denomination (Catholic).
Replies
7
Views
132
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
8
Views
171
My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for ### years we get along so well. We love each other very much. BUT OUR PARENTS WONT ACCEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP THEY ARE making things about him which are not true. THEY are emotionally blackmailing me and threatening me. I am very depressed and...
Replies
8
Views
213
I'm Mr. ### ### ### ### in Prison in South Africa. I'm from ### but have been living in South Africa for 20 years. I'm a business man in property, bouncer, bodyguard, and logistic. I'm ### years old and married with 10 kids in South Africa. The court denied me bail, and my next court date is in...
Replies
7
Views
281
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son ### & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only 3/4 kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (### yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can find work...
Replies
9
Views
226
Lord set me free from debt Lord permanent my husband's job Lord bless me with a bus
Replies
7
Views
189
Stone in both kidney and cyst in ovary ###*###mm
Replies
9
Views
173
I’m asking for prayers to hear from ###. Please lead his heart to contact me. I’m growing weary and desperate.
Replies
8
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom