2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray my boss doesn't give away any of my hours. I am confused. I am not allowed to get extra hours or overtime at ###, so I had to look and get a side job. I don't know what happened to ###, but ### has been working his shift. I hope my boss doesn't give away any of my hours. It's not fair that...
Replies
9
Views
314
Hi All, Please pray for my sister ###, her in laws should not get into fights with her; they should look after her; her husband should be kind; kids child one, is of ### years age, but mind was not developed; please pray that he should study well; he should be able to lead his life without...
Replies
10
Views
188
Holy Spirit please heal ### in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
204
I am ###, I want prayer for my marital life please pray for me the mother of child she left me because misunderstanding together and she is one I wanted to marry. Now I need the face of God about it please God help me in Jesus names.
Replies
10
Views
228
Replies
9
Views
190
Lord, protect and heal me & my loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Praise You, God! ###
Replies
11
Views
181
Lord ease my stress tonite. I'm tired of the struggle, the pain and agony. Destroy the works of the enemy let not their evil plans prosper. Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing.
Replies
12
Views
379
Please pray for me and my ### to get a well paying job
Replies
10
Views
157
God, thank You for yesterday ~ Your grace, mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, health, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones. For vaccines produced & first responders & frontline workers! Deliver us from evil. Praise You, Lord! ###
Replies
9
Views
236
Pray apartment ### get help fighting n argument over money n drugs n the landlord don't care if they demage the apartment They say I took her check n cash it when I didn't doing ### dirty work God send help I won't let anyone walk all over me make false statement I pray the truth be revil I am...
Replies
9
Views
275
Back
Top Bottom