2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I want to see my angel in my dream ###
Replies
8
Views
147
1. Marital settlement 2. Unprecedented financial shift 3. God should heal ### of fibroids 4. God should destroy all forms of disappointment. 5. God should turn ### life around in 360 degrees. Thank you Lord for answer already. From ###.
Replies
9
Views
187
Pray for my marriage with my long time lover ### this year. Bless us with lots of love.
Replies
11
Views
252
Replies
9
Views
100
Jai masih ki apostle ji mera name ### kaur hai me Jagraon to belong krdi han, mera 5 saal husband to alag mummy dady ghar reh rhi han nd 5 saal to hi Prabhu vich han, meri ek beti hai jo ki inlows kol hai menu milan v nhi dinde nd phone te gal v nhi me beti ### purba nu custody len lyi ik saal...
Replies
7
Views
131
Jai masih ki apostle ji nd all team members Mera name amandeep kaur hai me jagraon di rehan wali haan, mera susral nal 5 saal lrayi chal rahi hai. Me apne mummy dady ghar 5 saal to reh rhi aa, me 5 saal to hi me prabhu vich han, meri ik beti hai oh v susral waleya kol hai 5 saal to menu milan v...
Replies
8
Views
81
Lord I thank you for Your blessings in my life. I pray for healing and abundance for myself and my family members. I praise Your name Jesus for You are mighty and wonderful. Amen
Replies
8
Views
265
I need God bless me with a good stable job. I'm asking God to break the evil chain that's hovering over my family for us not to prosper in jobs and not getting married. I'm asking God to release ###'s house to be released so we can live in harmony since we have been harassed several times by the...
Replies
8
Views
239
Please pray for my marriage with my long time lover ### this year.
Replies
8
Views
185
Please pray I am protected completely from all interference and harassment by police and the slander.
Replies
7
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom