2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
11
Views
200
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a normal menstrual cycle, healthy female organs, and relief from premenstrual symptoms.
Replies
9
Views
382
Replies
10
Views
105
Please bring him back. I’m growing weary & depressed. Jesus hear my cries to connect with my ###.
Replies
9
Views
221
Please Lord, I need to be happy with my career. I need to be accepted at any university.
Replies
10
Views
140
My children who are all adults are still dependent on me. Please pray for my children that they could stand on their own 2 feet. Please pray for my youngest daughter who has been helping my family. I am getting older and I feel that I need to slow down. Please pray for my family's guidance and...
Replies
10
Views
301
I ask you please Lord bless 2021 to be awesome, amazing, wonderful year for me in every way in Jesus name please Lord bless me please with all every ond of the deepest desires of my heart now please Lord without any delay strengthen every part of me in power now please heal every part of me Lord...
Replies
6
Views
129
My lord my God thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have I ask you please please lord bless multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in millions millions more more every day in jesus name I ask you please lord bless me please lord to please...
Replies
5
Views
128
The question of why we are in this world is a profound one that has been explored through various religious, philosophical, and scientific lenses. Here are a few perspectives: 1. **Religious Perspective**: Many religious traditions offer explanations for the purpose of human existence. For...
Replies
3
Views
47
My life is on a stand-still for so many years now.. (finances, love & stability). Just overwhelmed.. I need help please!
Replies
11
Views
192
Back
Top Bottom