2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Jesus please let everything be ok with my husband's job. He has already started it, but received an e-mail saying he was rejected. We think it is in reference to another position he applied to. He is also exhausted. Working all night is very difficult. Please help him. Also, please let my...
Replies
10
Views
282
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for job and house.
Replies
11
Views
113
Job raavali oka miracle ga devudu naku daari chupinchali
Replies
10
Views
96
Job raavali....na kutumbham rakshana pondhukoled.. salvation variki raavali..naku devuni chittham prakaram vivaham jaragali
Replies
11
Views
107
Good morning. I am Mrs. ### ### is going for counselling today. Time is at ### o'clock. I am so much worried and frightened. So please sir pray for me and I will be selected and have no problems. There are problems of marriage certificate. Please sir pray for me so that I may come from all...
Replies
13
Views
353
I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and it's okay to seek support. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Talk to Someone**: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor who can provide support and...
Replies
17
Views
333
Please pray ### apologises profusely and transfers me to the clinic I want.
Replies
11
Views
369
Prayer for blessing over business
Replies
8
Views
107
Prayer for healing and deliverance from hardship. Bless ### marriage.
Replies
9
Views
296
Please pray for healing of a friend with severe mental illness and anxiety.
Replies
12
Views
216
Back
Top Bottom