2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Sir, my family needs total healing. We suspect that one of us has Covid and we are all set to go for test today. Sir we need the result to come out negative. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
230
My name is ###, pray for me to be set free, there are people against my success, I want to progress in life, I am stagnant water.
Replies
12
Views
340
Need prayers to heal my ### in my ###. I request because it's not only surgery that heals but God heals.
Replies
12
Views
286
Apostle ### biashara yangu iko chini
Replies
11
Views
132
My son name ### is bedridden for last ### years Brother plz pray for him to get well walk as soon
Replies
18
Views
362
Replies
2
Views
52
I dedicate banking agencies to God, I need his approval and provision of capital. Amen.
Replies
27
Views
350
Praise the lord! Greetings in the name of saviour Jesus Christ. My humble prayer request to you please pray for Mr. ###, my husband suffering from sugar, blood pressure and heart problem. Thanking you ###
Replies
13
Views
263
Abba--Father--Daddy--God in the name of Jesus Please send to me kind and compassionate spiritually strong and spiritually supportive brother's and sister's in Christ to fellowship with... Make a way for this to happen Provide for this very urgent need for me... Send the people of...
Replies
30
Views
782
Back
Top Bottom