2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Sir I need your Prayers on where to Live. Stable Income for the family. Business breakthrough. Huge Financial Blessings.
Replies
10
Views
228
Prayer for me, ### wants to spread from me but I never ever accept it. Plz prayer.
Replies
3
Views
59
Dear sir, I'm facing my financial problems 😭 I my side nobody can help us pls pray for me next ### days I need to pay ### amount to another person. Pls that amount I have no money pls pray for me
Replies
12
Views
316
Please pray with me for God to give me directions in life and also for God to provide a stable source of income for me. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
204
Good morning. Emmanuel !!!. I want to use this opportunity to request for the ' 'Distance Is Not A Barrier Prayers' . We are the OGWUCHE'S Family from Benue State. Our family seems not to be progressing. We have been held down by Generational setback and curses. No marriage, no job...
Replies
9
Views
269
My daughter ### is facing a lot of hardships in her marriage. Her husband threatens her that he wants to divorce her. Please pray for their reunion.
Replies
13
Views
328
My name is ###, my mom is sick suffering from scleroderma disease lung issues and kidney issues too. Please help me in prayers.
Replies
19
Views
347
good afternoon i am ### ### My prayer request 1. pray for my own land and house 2 for my studay 3 for my life partner 4 for my stablish ment Please prayer for me
Replies
10
Views
248
I'm ### ### ### from Kenya hereby requesting prayer from the man of God prophet ### over the burden of hardship I'm facing in my life.
Replies
10
Views
305
I ask God to protect my family at this year end, leads my thoughts so that, all my plans in year ### become accomplished in his wish and will! I ask for more blessings, to family, my kids, my relatives and I thank you Lord for what you did to me in ###, I rely on you Lord today and always! Amen
Replies
10
Views
156
Back
Top Bottom