2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hi all, I had to tell my husband to shut up today. It is so out of character for me to say that. He really upset me earlier on. I'm a bit down. I don't want to get very depressed again through this matter. Please pray for me to be lifted up in my mind and spirit. Please
Replies
12
Views
189
Please pray for good health of my ### and also for my ###.
Replies
12
Views
224
I need financial breakthrough. My daughter is back to school on the 6/01/2021 but I have no money and no way to financially take her. I need a job and school fees before the school opens.
Replies
11
Views
257
Hello Still, my ### is sick noisy stomach wasting water going wash room several times. Throat irritating please pray she get better. When she eat food later she is hungry why it happening please pray. Back pain leg pain. Please 🙏
Replies
11
Views
295
Replies
12
Views
216
Greetings brothers and sisters, thanx a lot for your prayers, may the Lord almighty continue blessing you, my ### is getting better and I believe that he will be more fine, it's just a matter of time.
Replies
11
Views
243
I have five prayer requests for today. Thanks!
Replies
11
Views
168
God let me use the last ### minutes I have well to leave the place as nice as possible, amen
Replies
11
Views
234
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
11
Views
175
Good morning family, I am ### from ### please pray for me for God to intervene in my spiritual life. I need revival and also my son has been suffering from constipation his whole life please let's pray for healing. Thank you JESUS
Replies
10
Views
338
Back
Top Bottom