2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good Morning...my prayer request is about academic excellence, ### getting a job, favor of getting a chance to school abroad, financial breakthrough in ### and breakage of spiritual husband and mostly spiritual growth.
Replies
10
Views
185
I want to go to a place where I deserve and have prepared and qualified myself professionally.... Still I'm denied and people less eligible than me are getting that opportunity.... Pls help me get what I believe I earned and deserved.
Replies
9
Views
108
Please pray that earthquakes in ### (### - ###) will not be devastating. We have since ### every now and then some disturbing earthquakes. The one in ### made quite a dammage in some city blocks, some people are not living in their homes because it is dangerous. Last night we all felt 2...
Replies
10
Views
333
Please pray for a friend (###) and acquaintance who recently lost his mother. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
269
*Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! *Let us pray Heavenly Father build me, prepare me, and equip me for every call and ministry He has for me, and let us pray in the Holy...
Replies
10
Views
142
I am a new mother and my boyfriend and I don't have peace...I pray for relationship restoration.
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for me, my family and good friends that we are all safe and healthy all the time. Protect us from evil and viruses. Amen God bless
Replies
10
Views
194
Please God I want to hear from ###.... Any demon who wants to separate us.. May tender strike on them n their evil activities on my relationship.. Wherever he is... I want to hear from from him Amen
Replies
10
Views
300
Need to pay a loan worth ###m. Lord intercede
Replies
10
Views
221
Please help ### spend time with family and friends and neighbors instead of gaming. Help ### see it's not healthy. Help find other ways to spend ### free time. Staring at the computer screen all day isn't healthy. Help distance ### from ###. Help ### distance ### from ###.
Replies
11
Views
281
Back
Top Bottom