2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord, we are so very thankful for the massive amount of healing our friend ### from ### has received already from You, as the cancer that had spread in her body has disappeared to a great degree. There is just this irritation in the respiratory tract that we also ask healing for. We thank You...
Replies
26
Views
709
I want God to bless me with more good health from now till the end. I want God to take more from me and give me more of him. I want to be a blessing to many as I know God will bless me in ###.
Replies
12
Views
127
Prayer for God to deliver my appointment letter to me before the end of the year ###.
Replies
13
Views
226
Please continue to pray for my elderly parents. They are being well cared for and safe at the hospital. Please pray my dad gains his strength back since he's extremely weak. Please pray for them both to recover from this. They are so loved. In Jesus name I pray, amen
Replies
15
Views
229
Replies
2
Views
79
Oh Lord, I thank you for given me the Holy Spirit, I thank you for given me Power to overcome trials and difficulties. I wait on Lord. Father change my Stories for better in Jesus Name.... Amen.
Replies
13
Views
252
I am a born again Christian, trained 50 years, married pastor to one wife, blessed with 5 children, serving in deliverance church in remote area ### in ###. In 2018, I got sick for more than 1 year. I was admitted at ### hospital ### and by the grace of Jesus Christ, I am healed. But I have...
Replies
13
Views
370
Dear God, please help me to be peaceful and accept everything whatever comes in my way as I know your plans are better than mine.
Replies
13
Views
144
I being sick for the past ### yr and some month now, Without knowing the caus, pls help me in ur prayers
Replies
14
Views
254
Papa mera 4-year sa baby nhi papa g pray krdo hun ma chk kra report positive a ###.
Replies
9
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom