2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good Morning. Giving honor to God. Our most High. Father I nation could be pulled into another war at the hands of a few. Our children and grandchildren could force to battle in a war that is senseless. And we could be force to go this along. God please take charge and prevent another war...
Replies
9
Views
100
Please pray for my long pain of thumb finger and to improve my eye sight. Thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
97
Prayer request please bind Satan
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for me to get someone to help me financially. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
120
Jaimasih ki. Myself ###. I am pregnant and time is near for delivery. BP is high. I am taking tablet for this. Please do pray for me that I will have normal delivery. Praise the Lord.
Replies
11
Views
183
Please pray for my important request
Replies
9
Views
86
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for me to get relief from all the financial problems at my home. Both are working. Still, we are leading a poor life. Those who gave money they are coming and shouting. So please pray for us to relief. Praise the Lord.
Replies
7
Views
78
I want to thank all of you who pray for my family. Please, continue to pray for peace, favor, prosperity, and that angels surround my family members. Thank you so much.
Replies
15
Views
172
Please share videos in ###. Please search on YouTube searching for: ### ### ### In Jesus Name I pray mercy and grace over ###. In Jesus Name Thank You Lord for Heavenly Army which save Lord's children. In Jesus Name Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God.
Replies
8
Views
81
Back
Top Bottom