2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Plz Jesus pray for me he call me ameen
Replies
7
Views
171
Praying each day for my deliverance and for my enemies to be scattered and their plans to be destroyed. Praying ### for you to bless and watch over my family and my destiny and your will for me, dear Lord. Luke 18: 1-8
Replies
26
Views
315
Jeasus, my family is in deep trouble jeasus. The fights between my parents are non-stopping. I am so helpless and scared jeasus. I can't control anything. Everything in my life is starting to torn apart jeasus. I am feeling so lonely jeasu do something you are our divine father show any miracle...
Replies
10
Views
139
Father be with my daughter as she is about to undergo a short medical procedure in a few minutes. Guide the hand of the Doctor and allow it to be successful. Hold her hand, guide her, comfort her right now. Give her speedy recovery and bring her home safely. Abba Father send your Angels to watch...
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full, provide for my family financially, meet all my financial obligations and financial needs! AMEN
Replies
12
Views
127
Hon'ble anointed of God! Please pray for complete healing for Rev ### (###, ###) who is admitted in hospital in serious condition (at present on ventilator).
Replies
10
Views
106
Please pray for protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Replies
35
Views
484
I have a problem on my ears hearing problems, Jesus have Mercy on me through my ears.
Replies
16
Views
173
Thank you Heavenly Father. I ask that you will please bring the father of my daughter and I back together. Allow us to work things out and actually enjoy each other more. I ask that our daughter will be raised under the same roof by both her parents. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
125
Please pray for ###, he is possessed with a horrible spirit. He drinks daily. He takes masala. He tells lies. He is full of wrong things. Please pray & reply.
Replies
11
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom