2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pls pray for ### very emotional draining marriage please fighting to sew his daughter please thank you
Replies
8
Views
109
Thank you for praying! It's quite busy in here. Please pray that it continues.
Replies
11
Views
158
Raja please cure my foot pain, back pain and neck pain and because I am in periods...my stomach pains a lot....I can't put oil bcas I am in periods...please pray everything should be normal....my foot I am unable to put strong steps on floor it pains severely... please cure all my pains and I...
Replies
10
Views
112
Replies
8
Views
85
To have a zeal and thirst for God's Word. To be consistent in fellowship with God. To know and hear (recognize) His voice. To fall in love with and have deeper closer relationship with God. Biblical separation from things and place that are a distraction/hindrance from me getting close to God...
Replies
10
Views
119
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN LAW ### ### LIVES FOR A FEW MORE YEARS
Replies
9
Views
111
Please pray I win very substantial compensation against the ### and ### for making my life hell, and rushing my ears, costing me my living.
Replies
8
Views
87
Hello, I would appreciate if you could pray for my unborn baby. I am ### weeks pregnant and a doctor spotted some skipping heart beats at the last visits. I am going to have Echocardiogram done this coming Monday. Please pray for my baby healthy heart and health in overall. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
104
For marriage purpose, Please pray for us both of them sister-in-law and brother-in-law ### and ###, we are already fixed marriage but some problems are situated our life, my sister-in-law saying forget me, I can't forget her because I decided she has my wife please prayer for her change her mind.
Replies
6
Views
73
I need a financial breakthrough. Having credits and financial challenges.
Replies
8
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom