2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thank you for answered prayers and help with my homework so far!!! Thanks for your prayers. Pray I can finish this homework well tomorrow. Help me retain this information and present it in a compelling and articulate, professional, easy going way with energy and grace. Praise God, with God...
Replies
7
Views
78
Summary (due to privacy): Request for guidance and support in managing financial responsibilities, including medical and housing expenses.
Replies
5
Views
58
there is a lady I want to marry and the parent### a saying no because am from ### not from there ### so they stand to say no and we do much love each other that the parent want ###, ###, ###, ### or other ### but they don't want her to marry ### pls I need prayers
Replies
5
Views
76
I believe in God only because He revealed Himself to me through the Lord Jesus Christ. Believe and you will be received. God bless.
Replies
5
Views
75
Dear brethren in Christ today is my birthday please prayer for ### and family Abundance blessings.
Replies
6
Views
72
I'd like prayer for my marriage - all we do is fight. I need ### to get car fixed & get a newer one. I also need a job to get $$ coming in again.
Replies
6
Views
134
Please bind Satan out of my life thanks
Replies
5
Views
48
Pastor ### ### ### please pray for my family and our problems that we are facing at present of finance we need healing God to bless our jobs n to bless our ### sons thank you brother God bless your in reaching out to everyone
Replies
5
Views
79
Financial provision. No food in the house, my grandchildren, two year old babies need milk. I'm not working, the salary of their mother is too little to sustain us. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
61
please pray for ### who is dying (waiting for a liver transplant). thank you for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
79
Back
Top Bottom