2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

pray for my transfer on secondment from primary teaching to secondary teaching
Replies
11
Views
119
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
81
February 22 nd Kerala administrative service KPSC Exam, please pray for ###
Replies
10
Views
101
In 2020 plz pray for me as I'm starting this year may the Gold's hand be with me. Please God help me to pay all my debts and finish them before the end of this year. Help me to finish my house and also in my financial breakthrough. Amen
Replies
11
Views
116
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
9
Views
88
JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO A PMV BUS HAD FAILED BRAKES AND SLAMMED INTO MY CAR CAUSING DAMAGE TO MY VEHICLE. WE TOOK THIS MATTER TO THE POLICE AND WITH THE PRESENCE OF POLICE, I AGREED WITH OWNER OF THE PMV THAT HE WOULD PAY FOR THE DAMAGES. HE ASKED FOR 6WKS TO SORT ME OUT. SO EVERY 2WKS HE WOULD...
Replies
10
Views
130
I got so many black spots on chin and cheeks and forehead please pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
217
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
11
Views
113
Please pray for rain in ###, ###. Pray for the animals and people of ### affected by bush fire. Thanks.
Replies
12
Views
244
Please pray God frustrate criminal in place. One man killed his wife chopping by axe. Two r
Replies
10
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom