2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Asking PRAYER for God's favor, blessings, direction, right price, etc. in getting various work done on my property, buildings, yard etc.; that the Lord direct every detail for the correct results.. that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
5
Views
58
I am unable to provide specific contact information or direct you to particular ministries. However, you might consider reaching out to local churches or religious organizations in your area, as they often have prayer ministries or can connect you with individuals who offer prayer support...
Replies
7
Views
67
God, thank You for my calm reaction to tax letter from state. I called & followed state person who said it was vague & confusing re: teacher supplies.. You will work it out for my good. I ask for favor & blessings. Thank You, ###
Replies
6
Views
70
Asking prayer for God's favor in finding the specific vehicle He desires me to have. Asking prayer for wisdom, direction and favor etc. in my search and acquisition of this vehicle; that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
6
Views
55
I ask for grace to excellence in every area of life (Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically & Financially). Help me fast, pray study the Word and walk worthy of my calling, tithe and invest wisely. I request grace & discipline to start going to the gym again regularly and for grace to uphold my...
Replies
10
Views
249
John 17:20 My prayer is not for them only, but for all who will have faith in me through their word; Basic English Bible Heavenly Father, I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and praises on my lips. Thank You Lord for prayers answered. You are worthy to be praised. We are...
Replies
9
Views
147
Pray ### watch what he eat lose weight and eat small portions and not eat a lot.
Replies
6
Views
146
Asking prayer against a spiritually corrupt and rogue family member engulfed in jealousy and doing all he can to bring me down. Asking the Lord to judge the situation and expose the issue, that his works have the opposite effect. That there be no hindrances or retaliation of the enemy.
Replies
7
Views
76
I have two prayer requests for today! Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
58
Please can u pray for God to return my ### home
Replies
9
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom