2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am ### and ### and need guidance.
Replies
5
Views
52
deliver me and set me free from witches and demons tormenting for ### years now (###)visit me Jesus and open my eyes. (###)lord, deliver me pre-mature death.(###)Oh!Lord, deliver me from poverty and curses and. sicknesses in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
36
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
2
Views
39
Please pray for ###, who has been going through financial problems and for ###'s family too.
Replies
5
Views
57
Dear Lord, please hear my prayer for my husband, his back is very pain the doctor said, it might be he has a tumor in his spine, and my mammogram I need to repeat again, its very pain when u go to this kind of test. I'm hoping that this time the result is negative. please healed us my husband is...
Replies
3
Views
99
I need God intervention in my life. This 2020 I want to study my degree and promotion at my work. Please pray for ###. Amen
Replies
4
Views
53
Please praying for ### to be strong, and Trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And not in man. To discern God's will in my life and follow through with his instructions.
Replies
5
Views
52
I got so many black spots on chin and cheeks and forehead please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
76
Thank you Jesus, happy new year to my beloved in the house. Pls pray for me that God should increase my spiritual life, to serve in truth and holiness. Financial increase in the year 2020, increase my health, increase my faith and bring all His promises and prophecy to fulfilment in Jesus name...
Replies
3
Views
45
Lord Jesus please bring my ### to the Kingdom of God. Thank you for your prayers
Replies
5
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom